Friday, December 16, 2011

Share and Voice 4!

For this share and voice I decided to find a new and cool blog that was pro-environment and being green. The blog that I found was EcoGeek.org. This blog is all about how we can reuse old materials and objects in new ways which are green. The page is also talks about ways that green technology is being used in a multitude of different and innovative ways. One of the first articles I saw posted on the site talked about how old would was being used in the construction of new buildings, and another article I saw talked about how solar power was being integrated into some prisons. All in all I think this would be a great blog for you all to go and check out. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a very cool blog! I noticed a post about the UK installing vending machines for old lightbulbs and batteries. I know you're not supposed to throw them away, but what are you supposed to do? Such a great idea to set up easy recycling places for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat blog! I read the article on solar panels, how adding solar panels to produce energy can save tons of money. Why not use natural energy from the sun and save money and emit less pollution into the air? I love learning new ways to support our environment and save money. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

comment on The Johnson